A 4-webinar series has been proposed in autumn 2020 in the framework of the Tribune de France Energies Marines. Organised this year around the theme of the integration and optimisation of ORE farmss, this event aims to discuss about R&D issues and the results of collaborative projects conducted by the Institute, its members and partners.
The webinar dedicated to the influcne of biofouling was organised around the following question: How to secure projects against induced changes and improve maintenance?
The event was recorded and the speeches are available in replay below..
- Introduction to the panel session – Catherine Dreanno, Ifremer > Watch
- Improving the consideration of biofouling in the standards of the offshore industry – Fabien Khouri, Bureau Veritas > No video available
- Impact of biofouling on the design of a floating wind turbine – Arthur Cottet-Emard, Ideol > No video available
- Towards improving the understanding of biofouling within ORE environments – Nolwenn Quillien, France Energies Marines > Watch
- Marine growth: New Offshore challenges in the frame of MRE systems- Guillaume Damblans, France Energies Marines > No video available
- Q&A Session > Watch
The slides are also available for download below.
Crédit photo : Fancyday / Pixabay