Our team will be present at Seanergy 2021 from 21 to 24 September. On our stand, the focus will be on our service offer as well as on the possibility of setting up and running so-called “closed” R&D projects. Within this framework, priority topics are identified by the industrial members of the Institute with support from a restricted circle of partners team.
Five posters have also been prepared for this event. They present in a synthetic and illustrated way the work carried out in the framework of several ongoing collaborative projects:
- Projects Framework toward a comprehensive floating offshore wind turbine: Hybrid digital twin model (SUBSEE 4D project);
- Methods for characterising inventories of flows, functional units and production systems in LCA of offshore wind projects (LIF-OWI project);
- Time-dependent system reliability of Innovative concepts for floating offshore substation: first results (MOSISS project);
- Study of the long-term creep behavior of polyamide mooring ropes for floating wind turbines (MONAMOOR project);
- Study of the dynamics of underwater dunes (DUNES project).