- Metocean: introduction to oceanography for ORE, methods and tools for characterising and modelling resources
- Environmental integration: ORE impacts and issues
- Design in marine environment and in-service monitoring: maturity of ORE technologies, design and in-service monitoring of systems
- Farm architecture: tools for optimisation and grid integration of ORE commercial farms
- Off-the-shelf modules or tailored training courses
- In person (in our facilities or on your premises) or remotely
- In English or French
- Inter- or intra-organisations
- Higher education: engineering schools, doctorate, master’s, specialised master’s, etc.
- Vocational training: engineers, project managers, certifiers, government offices, local authorities, etc.
- General public: summer schools, round tables, conferences…
- Selection among our multidisciplinary team of the most suitable speakers according to their expertise and experience in the covered topics
- 45 engineers and researchers from complementary backgrounds and with a wide variety of profiles: physical oceanographers, hydrodynamic engineers, offshore engineers, biologists, socio-economists, etc.
- Course materials richly illustrated with diagrams and videos with a content based on return of experiment from our various R&D projects conducted over the last 8 years
- Reliable webinar solution allowing remote interactivity
Photo credit: Andrej Pol / AdobeStock