Floating Offshore Wind Turbines 2017
Save the date! 15 & 16 March 2017
The aims of FOWT 2017 : the world's largest event dedicated to floating offshore wind turbines
- An international event
- Attendance of many foreign delegations
- Internationally renowned speakers from various countries who will share their experiences and their vision of future challenges
- Opening of 2017 edition by Giles Dickson, CEO of WindEurope
- A showcase of international expertise in floating offshore wind industry
- Varied and new interventions where the "best in science" meets the "best of technology" in Europe and in the world
- A privileged meetying place for exchanges between those involved in the sector:
- Over 500 participants expected
- One-to-one meetings
New for this edition :
Creation of a Scientific and Technological committee
Following the success of the previous edition, the organizers have chosen to create a Scientific and Technological Committee. Their mission : select topics and presentation in order to advance the development of the sector.
Launch of a call for papers !
To ensure a “best of science” and “best of technology” 2-day programme, the organizers have launched a call for presentation with a deadline has been set for 30th September 2016.
Organization of “One-to-One” Meetings
During two days, boost your networking opportunities.
FOWT 2017 will bring you into contact with decision makers, companies, experienced researchers, giving you opportunities to meet reliable partners for your projects.
Meetings will be scheduled on line by companies themselves. A “One-to-One” platform will allow participants, from mid-November to the beginning of March, to ask for business appointments, based on participants' profiles and on the principle of mutual acceptance.